Help support our new marching band uniforms during Mattawan’s Day of Giving – 2.14.20
Our band is grateful to be considered for Mattawan Consolidated School’s 1st Day of Giving on February 14, 2020. Your generous tax-deductible donation will help support our need for new band uniforms for our 200+ marching band. We appreciate our band families, school district and community for their continued support for our band! Thank you!
- Click here for more information about Mattawan’s Day of Giving
- Please click here to submit a tax-deductible donation online and select Fine Arts/Band category. Company matching donations are also accepted.
- Checks should be made out to Mattawan Consolidated School, with memo line stating Day of Giving – Band.
- Checks can be mailled to:
Mattawan Consolidated School
Attn: Day of Giving
56720 Murray Street, Mattawan, MI 49071
- If you would like a receipt, please indicate how and where you would like to receive it, USPS or email.
- Watch our Day of Giving Band video here: https://youtu.be/7KkQsV_W9jo