Rockford Invitational Schedule
Location: Rockford High School, 4100 Kroes St., Rockford, MI 49341
Saturday, September 22, 2018
12:30pm – All Students report to HS Band Room
– Uniform Distribution
– Guard should arrive in completed hair and make-up
– All woodwinds, brass and percussion arrive in 2018 BAND SHOW T-Shirt, black athletic shorts, black calf-length or longer socks, and clean black marching shoes.
– Filled water jug. Boosters will provide water for dinner and post-performance.
1:15pm Warm-Up / Sectionals
2:15pm Pack / Load Equipment Trailers
2:45pm Full Band Visual Rehearsal in Parking Lot
3:30pm Load Busses / Depart for ROckford
5:00pm Arrive at Rockford – Dinner Provided
6:00pm Visual Warm-up
6:30pm Music Warm-up
7:30pm Performance! (Mattawan is the 2nd of 5 Class A Bands to compete. The full Rockford Marching Invitational Schedule can be found HERE)
10:00pm Depart Rockford
11:15pm Arrive @ Mattawan High School
All students should plan to help with trailer unloading, and put all of their uniform parts and equipment away properly.
- Uniform Reminders & Items To Bring
- 2018 Show T-Shirt
- Black Athletic Socks 9 Calf-Length or longer)
- Black Athletic Shorts
- Marching Shoes
- Filled Water Jug and Snacks
- Inhalers or Medication, if needed
Want to hang out and get to know other Band Parents before the Rockford Invitational? Join the Band Boosters at The Corner Bar (31 N. Main St., Rockford) at 3:30pm for some fun and food prior to the competition.