Disney Important information:
Did you miss the parent meeting on August 22, 2019? Here are some information shared with all parents. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tracy Hageman at [email protected].
- Families traveling to Disney to watch the band: You can purchase a 3-day park hopper passes for $290 each. Please let Tracy Hageman know if you’d like to order any. Checks should be made payable to Educational Tours, Inc. All orders are due to Tracy next week before Friday, August 30th, 2019. Tracy will be at the band room on Monday 8/26/19 3:30pm-5:30pm (during the drop off time for band camp), and again on Wednesday night during the parent performance and foot truck rally. You can either deliver the check to her during those times or give it to the band directors and she’ll pick it up from them.
- Your student will be a group with an assigned chaperone. You might receive an email from your child’s chaperone as it gets closer to the trip.
- Your chaperone will need to verify your contact information.
- Click here to view Disney itinerary
- View / Download Travel and Packing list for students
- View / Download mandatory Emergency Medical Permission form for Disney here. — required for each student and to be turned in ASAP